DistancePlus Mail Delivery Service
DistancePlus is a service that delivers library materials to your home in the mail. Mail delivery is free for eligible students and faculty.
Who is eligible?
You're eligible for DistancePlus if you are a:
- student enrolled exclusively in distance education courses
- faculty member teaching exclusively distance education courses
and you live inside Canada, but outside of the Corner Brook or St. John’s areas.
Requesting DistancePlus mail delivery
- Log in to OneSearch and find the item you need
- Select Request under the item record and choose DistancePlus as your pickup location
- Make sure that your address is up-to-date in Memorial Self-Service
- Faculty: Update your T4 address
- Students: Update your Permanent residence address or Online learning address
We may contact you via MUN email if we need additional information about your request.
We will send you a return envelope with prepaid return shipping so you can return the item when it’s due.