Check out our guides to help you get started with your research.
- Citations - Learn how to cite sources according to your discipline's style guide
- Subjects & courses - From Anthropology to Zoology, we guide you to the basic research tools for every program and department at Memorial, including some guides for specific courses
- Doing research - Where should you look for scholarly information? Learn how to find and use quality information efficiently with our brief guides.
- Teaching & Open Educational Resources:
- Academic Integrity - Information about avoiding plagiarism, including the INTG 1000 course
- Getting started guides - For students, faculty, alumni, and distance users
You can also take a short online course to learn how to navigate library research, the Library Research Essentials (LRE) tutorial.