Document delivery is available as a subsidized, no-fee service for:
- Memorial University students registered for the current term
- Memorial University faculty
- Memorial University staff
- Contractual clients of Memorial University
Occasionally, the cost of an item will exceed our subsidy and we will ask you whether you are willing to pay the extra costs. These costs cover expenses such as:
- fax/courier charges for rush requests
- overdue fees charged by the lending library
- replacement fees for lost materials
Memorial Univiersity alumni may request items through document delivery. However, the service is not subsidized for alumni, so any fees charged to the library will be passed on to the user. If charges apply, document delivery staff will check with the user before filling the request.
Guests and visitors
The document delivery service is not available to guests and visitors of Memorial University.