Curriculum, Children's Literature and Professional Collections
Located on the Education building's second floor (ED2030), the Library has a specialized collection tailored to meet the needs of Faculty of Education students and instructors. The collection includes:
- current texts and support materials authorized for Newfoundland and Labrador's K-12 schools;
- a continually updated collection of children's and adolescent literature;
- new and popular academic and professional research materials;
- academic and professional journals (in print and online);
- a selection of electronic resources for teacher training;
- an audiovisual collection including dvds, kits and archived vhs tapes;
- supplementary curriculum materials, including superseded texts and guides;
- restricted-use educational psychology tests and inventories;
- These are intended for use in specific courses and are available to the instructors and to the students currently enrolled in those courses
- We also have the consumables for these tests (scoring sheets, etc.). These are available at cost.
- and access to mun libraries’ extensive electronic holdings.