Grenfell Student Work
You must meet the following conditions:
- enrolled as a full-time, undergraduate student
- have a 65% average and be in clear standing
- able to work at least 6 hours per week
- available on evenings and weekends
Hourly rate of pay will be $12.65 plus 4% vacation pay.
Grenfell Library hires students for the fall and winter semesters (September-December and January-April). Student positions are a minimum of 6 hours per week.
- Visit the library to get an application form
- We accept applications twice a year: in September and in January. Check with the library for exact application deadlines.
- Please provide a copy of your class schedule