Welcome back to the QEII Library!
As the province remains in Alert Level Four, please ensure you check our website for specific branch hours, services, and important health and safety measures.
- All visitors to the QEII Library who aren’t current Memorial faculty, students, or staff, are required to check in with the Campus Enforcement Officer and show their vaccine passport.
- Everyone is required to wear masks indoors, in public spaces and common areas. A three-ply non-medical face mask is the minimum standard. More information about is available on Memorial’s COVID-19 website.
- Please complete the daily COVID-19 self-assessment within 24 hours of visiting campus and follow posted instructions and health and safety guidelines.
- No food or drink is currently allowed.
- The Archives and Special Collections Division is offering in-person appointments. Please email (email@example.com) to make an appointment. The Centre for Newfoundland Studies is open from Monday to Friday from 9am-4:00pm. Please email in-depth NL research questions to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of visit.
Still remote? Don't worry. We've got you covered!
Our online chat, email, e-reserves, remote instruction, document delivery, copyright support, and purchasing services are also available. We have an extensive collection of online resources, such as databases, ebooks, e-journals, streaming film collections, to support teaching, learning, and research.
Jumping Bean Cafe in the QEII Library
The Cafe will open on Monday, Jan. 31st, with 50 per cent reduced capacity. You must show your VaxPass to eat in. There is no food or drink currently allowed in the Libraries as the province remains in Alert Level Four.