Get what you need from the MRC
Need a score or recording during July or later in the summer outside of the MRC's regular hours? You have options!
1) You can contact the MRC (864-4471 or email@example.com) to request an appointment for a mutually agreed time.
2) You can request MRC items for pick up, including at another Memorial Library. Here's how:
- Go to www.library.mun.ca and search for your desired item.
- Once on the results screen, sign in to your account by clicking the "Sign in" link in the upper right corner or from the yellow bar. When successful your name should now appear in that same upper portion of the screen.
- Find the item from the MRC that you wish to borrow. Follow the "Available at" link (which lists the library, location and call number for the item.
- Look for the "Get It" section and find the "Request" link. Now you can select the library where you would like to pick up your item. During July, items requested for pick up at the MRC will be followed by an email to arrange an appointment for a pick up time. Items requested for pick up at the QEII Library will be delivered there.
Some things to note when placing your request:
- 1-2 business days may be needed to complete your request.
- When wishing to have items available to be picked up on the weekend, please ensure that your request is placed before 10 am on Friday mornings.
- You will receive an email to your MUN email account when the item is ready to be picked up.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us (864-4471 or firstname.lastname@example.org).